Followers

Sunday 14 December 2014



I created the base of my card from 2 A4 sheets of peach, pearlescent card stock and 1 A4 sheet of gold mirror card, embossed from the Glitter girls bookatrix embossing board and hand cut out.
I added gold border peel offs around the outside of the base sheet and embossed the centre sheet with a floral embossing folder, ran through my Bigshot.
 Foam Pads added on the reverse of the pages to attach and add the layers, extra strong double sided tape down the centre to make sure it is held in place.

Train stamped image was coloured with Promarkers, for a couple who loves trains, I added some heart peel offs to add to the golden anniversary theme.

I printed off a verse from my computer and added some peel offs and glittered stickers to match the overall effect.

I cut the AND and the TH for the 50th out of the Grandfather peel off. ;)
 Flowers were placed down the centre to finish off the golden anniversary card for the train and garden lovers.

♥ I hope Bill and Flossie had a wonderful 50th Anniversary and many more years together. 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, such neat cutting out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bookatrix, ages since Ive done one of these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookatrix card is absolutely gorgeous.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning bookatrix....lovely keepsake....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous. I bet they loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful keepsake card bet it was appreciated
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous anniversary card, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete