Followers

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bright Dinosaur


All of this was used to create the following card

Machines: Cricut Expressions and Big Shot
Tools: Clever cut mini and Hole Punch
Cartridges: Plantin School Book and Create a Critter
Card stock: A4 Card x5 Colours, 6x6 white card and envelope
Embossing Folder: Spots and Dots by Cuttlebug
Dies: Spellbinder Circle
Adhesives: Double sided tape, Tape pen and PVA Glue.


I adore bright coloured cards, so it was a delight to create a brightly coloured, personalised birthday card for Luca who was 3 years old and absolutely adores dinosaurs.
This was the first time using my Create a Critter cartridge with my Cricut and I can't wait to include some more of the adorable creatures onto my projects.


 (Front of Card, ready and bagged)
 (Inside of the card)

(Front of the card) 


(Cricut in action)

1 comment: